domingo, 27 de marzo de 2011

Letters to Editor

Hi

I am a long time tourist from Michigan. We vacation here in Puerto Vallarta for 3 months every year. We also volunteer for a program called families at the dump.

If you are not aware of our program. Please go to www.familiesatthedump.org we have been helping the families from the city dump and the Col of Magisterio for over 5 years!!

We are in the village every day Monday thru Friday and help approximately 1000 people.

We have a lunch program that feeds between 150 and 200 daily,school sponsorship program, computer classes, english classes, food pantry and day care for the workers at the dump.

We would appreciate any help from folks who would like to get involved with our program.

We are not connected with any other organization.

We are a non profit 5 o 1 3c and registered in mexico, canada and the united states.

We have been given two awards from the mexican government for being one of the most outstanding missions working in mexico.

Please take a look at our program

Thank you
Phyllis scheffler

Hello Phyllis,

I am aware of your program and if you want to send me material and photos similar to the article about Colonia Magisterio, I would be glad to publish the information. As you may already know, there are a lot of “alleged charities” that of course aren´t and negatively affect the genuine ones.

If you have an article or any other copy of this award you earned, it would help establish credibility for your cause if we were to publish it.

The Colonia Magisterio story was a success because it included “hands on pictures” of people helping people, as we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words.

To start out with you can send me a brief bio about the organization and the people behind it, your mission statement and event schedule if there is one. Also, if a readers should be interested, what would be expected of them.

* * *

Dear editor:

This is a personal note as a follow-up to Luigi’s comments about the hCG diet in your March 20th issue.

As a recent person that followed the diet under the direction of Sure Results and lost 45 pounds in 6 weeks, I can tell you that two things.

One, it is not a starvation diet. Using hCG, I had to force myself to eat the 500 calories a day. Your body does NOT feel like it is starving, it feels that it is getting 3,500+ calories a day because it is feeding off your bad fat deposits. I simply was not hungry or felt faint. On the contrary, I had more energy and slept better!

Two, I have not experienced “rapid weight gain” after going off the diet. I am now nearly 2 months after finishing the diet and have gained a whopping ½ pound.

These feelings are shared by all of those that have followed the program as designed by Sure Results. I certainly wouldn’t do this program on my own, but only under the direction of a qualified Doctor..

I am not paid by Sure Results, but I am 100% sold on the diet.

I invite people to make their own decisions.

I doubt Luigi has done the diet so I wonder why the constant negative attacks?

Patrick Harrison

Hello Patrick,

The important thing is that it worked for you.

* * *

Dear Editor,
Is there any way to get in touch with the person that wrote the fine article in the March 20-26 2011 issue on The Maya Civilization?
Thanks

George Krayniak
Nuevo Vallarta

Hello George,

Unfortunately we can´t pass out e-mail addresses unless the person in question authorizes us to do so. We are awaiting a response from the Author.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario